Week 9


When searching to find Twitter connections, the key words I focused on were: clothing, brand, style, entrepreneur. I think I would have found sufficient results had I just searched one or two of the keywords but I wanted to see what else I could find if I searched something different but still similar. The lists I decided to create are: Inspiration/Goals, Competition, My People. The inspiration/goals list will include anything that I'm able to take inspiration from art to fashion to architecture. My competition list will include my direct competitors that have similar brands to mine so that I'm able to stay up to date. The My People list will include other brands or companies I work/collab with, employees, models, etc.

Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing an interesting article, it is informative for those who are interested in blogging field. I will revisit your blog and pass this to my friends. Thanks author. Good job.

    Shore Excursion Da Nang city
    Phong Nha Pioneer Travel
    centralvietnampackagetour
    viettours
    mysontours

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts