Week 10, Part 1

Adding human interest to a post can appeal to people's emotions by telling a story that they're able to relate to or empathize with. It makes sense to me to add a personal touch when sharing different aspects of your business with your customer base. One way I would add a personal touch to appeal to my potential customer's emotions is by talking about how I started my clothing brand. Doing so and sharing my story could help inspire another future designer or entrepreneur to follow their dreams and make them believe they also have what it takes. Another way to add a personal touch is to have an ad campaign or lookbook where the models are all shown as real people with their own careers, dreams, goals, etc. and they can share their story as well to draw people in and pique their interest. One more way I would add a personal touch for my posts would be to focus on fast fashion and the negative environmental impact it has as well as the horrible effect on the people producing the clothing for nearly nothing and a lack of safety while doing it; I could give insight into it and share people's stories to further emphasize why I have chosen to ethically develop and produce everything in my line.

Comments

  1. I agree that adding a personal touch to a post will attract more interest and allow many viewers to connect to the post. I think you explaining what made you begin your brand is a great idea and it'll make people want to purchase from you more.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts