Week 17

I wouldn't necessarily say that my use of social media has changed throughout the semester, but I'm definitely more aware of how to utilize its tools for my business. My main social media focus for my business is Instagram but Facebook would come next. I really like that the two are easily linked together so posts can be shared on both as well as that insights are able to be viewed on both. I'm excited to start planning posts once I have content to advertise and items available for purchase.

I plan to post at least five times a week with my initial posts introducing the brand, showing my future customers the process of creating the brand, showcasing how the first collection turned out and different ways to style it, interacting with and posting our favorite customer looks, and giving a few discounts and giveaways to get people excited about T.McGhee!

Throughout this semester there has been a small impact on my business through Facebook. I expect to see much more growth and interaction with my social media accounts once I have products available of course, but its promising to see some initial growth just after posting a little intro and my logo so far.

I saw growth in a few different areas on my Facebook page for T.McGhee. The most growth was for likes, views, post reach, and page followers. I hope to see much more post engagement and total actions taken on page once people see the clothes and few accessories T.McGhee has in its first collection.

One strategy I have to help boost engagement on my social media pages is to work with different influencers who have large follower counts. I have several friends who are planning on modeling for my brand that have large followings and coincide with what my brand is all about. It will be cool to see not only how people interact with my brand's page but also how interactions are on influencers'/models'/etc pages who post about my brand.


Comments

Popular Posts