Week 15, Part 2

I invited a bunch of my personal Facebook friends to "like" my business page so I was able to get enough likes to see my insights on Facebook! I unfortunately still don't have content to post, though I've planned ads to start posting as soon as fabric for this first collection is made and production starts on the different items. I'm so excited to start sharing everything I've been working on and it will be so helpful to be able to see how people are reacting and interacting with it.

I set the page summary to the last 28 days because I felt that it would show more activity on the page. My page views from April 26-May 23 were 259, which was a 3138% increase from the previous month. Page likes in the last 28 days was 57, which was a 5600% increase. My post reach was 104 and showed an increase of 1632%.

Once I start posting the professionally photographed items in my first collection, it will be interesting to see how these insights change and how long I continue to see increases in views/likes/etc.

Comments

Popular Posts