Week 15, Part 1

After visiting the Google analytics page and checking out the different features, I feel that the ones that could be most beneficial to my business are: proactive insights, audience/advertising/acquisition/behavior reports, and data access. Proactive insights analytics will automatically bring key changes, new trends, and other necessary information to my attention so I will know right away how well different ad campaigns, products, etc are doing. I thought that audience, advertising, acquisition, as well as behavior reports would be extremely beneficial to my business because they give detailed reports of basically every aspect of my online presence I need to be aware of. Audience reports will give insights into how active users are and how much value they add. Advertising reports will tell me how many people clicked on an ad campaign and proceeded to my website. Acquisition reports show users' behavior once on my website including conversion patterns. Behavior reports stood out most to me of the four types of reports I mentioned; this is because it shows specifically how users interacted with my website. Behavior reports will visualize the flow of one page to the next which tells me what content was the most/least engaging to users. These reports will also show how the search function on my website was used and how effective it was. Data access is very important for a business as well because you need to be able to access all of this important data without issues.

Along with finding some of the features to be especially interesting and potentially beneficial to my business, I also liked that Google specified what some of the benefits of using their analytics are.

Comments

Popular Posts