Week 13, Part 2

In creating ads for social media, it's important in branding yourself to stick to a common theme. I would use a cohesive color scheme that coincides with the current collection and it's look, depending on the season, etc. I would like my ads to be simple, yet aesthetically pleasing and interesting to the eye.

I plan to use images that resonate with my audience in terms of relatability and inspiration. I want my customers to be able to see themselves in my brand, so I'm going to be inclusive with models with the hope of letting everyone know T.McGhee is for them. Incorporating user-generated content will not only create more organic interactions, it will also show the inclusivity of my brand by showcasing all of the different people wearing it.

For T.McGhee, Instagram advertising will be utilized the most, although these posts will be shared to T.McGhee's Facebook page as well. Once production is underway/completed for the first collection, I plan to post 4-6 times a week so as to stay relevant but not overwhelm my audience. I want to carefully curate my ads so that they genuinely show what T.McGhee is.

I don't yet have my social media budget decided on, but will mostly focus on boosting my posts through IG and Facebook. This is pretty affordable and by doing so, more organic interactions can also start by gaining traction and interest in the brand. I believe this will help in creating more organic, meaningful interactions with and between customers because T.McGhee will be very inclusive, inviting, and cool.

Comments

Popular Posts