Week 12, Part 1

Some additional online tools that could be important for the growth of my business are: social media groups, podcasts, and MeetUp groups. I believe this could be integrated into my business strategy by collaborating with and learning from other women in business, young entrepreneurs, and those passionate about creating a meaningful brand that does a lot of good for others. For example, I have a friend who was a finance major and now works for IBM and she's putting together a networking event in Minneapolis this summer for other young professionals to give everyone a chance to talk about their stories, goals, what it takes to get to where you want to be, etc. If it goes well, I'm hoping it will work out for us to collaborate and have a similar meet up but next time on the West Coast so that I can have more involvement and bring in more people that I know (btw anyone who's interested in doing this or getting involved please reach out to me!)

Comments

Popular Posts