Week 10, Part 2

In order to stay organized and reach my target audience, I would separate my blog into specific categories. These categories include: "The Process", "The Style", and "Why T.McGhee". "The Process" will showcase different aspects of the design, development, and production processes in order to show how our clothes are made and even show who made them, because my manufacturer has a small group of extremely talented people working for him. "The Style" will be all about the versatile ways we style our pieces as well as accepting submissions from customers on how they wear their T.McGhee. "Why T.McGhee?" will talk about the quality of our products, The T.McGhee Foundation and the many ways we will be giving back to communities in need, fast fashion, and how I ethically have gone about creating this brand.

I feel that these categories will help my business to grow because they really showcase what T.McGhee is all about and what's important to us. Our customers will be able to see how our stuff is made and why it's made that way as well as take inspiration on how to wear and style their clothes in fun, chic ways.

Comments

Popular Posts