Week 8, Part One: Get Visual

The social media account I had previously made for my brand is on Instagram. I currently have 40 followers and the only account I follow at this time is my own personal one.

Although I haven’t made an official post yet, once I have content available and have finished production/photographed all items, I plan on posting approx. five times a week. These posts will include current collections, sneak peaks, the development process, styling/behind the scenes of photo shoots, as well as our daily inspiration.

 When I start posting regularly, the hashtags I plan to use are: #tmcghee #clothingline #newrelease #sneakpeek #style #fashion #clothes #outfit #entrepreneur #smallbusiness #wardrobeessentials #elevated #sustainability #ethicallyproduced #comfortable #cool #effortless

Comments

Popular Posts