Week 7, Part 2: Scheduled Posts

My first scheduled post is of my logo and the second and third are of sneak peek looks at a few of the items in my Basics + Lounge collection.

I’m hoping these posts will engage my future customers by piquing their interest as to what is to come! The reason my first planned post is of my brand name is because I want it to become both familiar and recognizable. My second planned post features the Fitted Short-Sleeve T which can be layered, worn alone, and dressed up or dressed down. It’s made of a super soft, high quality, cotton/modal blend fabric. The featured T is in the color “forest” which is one of the four color options that will be available. My third post features the Crewneck Sweatshirt. It’s made of baby fleece and feels great on. This item is shown in “cream,” and will also be available in “forest” as well as two othe colors I should be ready to debut soon!

Comments

Popular Posts