Week 1: Blog Comments

Checking out the blogs of other students and reading about why they chose the theme they did is cool because it not only gives you some insight into your classmates’ varying styles but also helps me to consider other things in customizing my own.

Michele’s blog seems to be representative of her learning journey. I love that she already knows what style she is looking for in regards to fonts: “clean, crisp feel”

Mary has a nice lighthearted and fresh feel to her blog with the springy colors and grass/dandelion graphic. She has a good start with the colors being decided on and adding her “about me” section but mentioned in her post she hasn’t quite figured out some of the other design aspects.

Austin’s following the “kiss” principle with the design aesthetic of his blog. It has a great timeless, elegant feel to it.

I’ll try to check out a few additional peoples’ blogs that are in my group as well and update accordingly!

Comments

Popular Posts